AUCTION OPENS Friday, March 26th at 8:00am Central and items start to CLOSE Sunday, March 28th at 10:00pm Central time.
The upcoming auction will benefit the General Fund for Region 2. The auction is open to all bidders with shipping addresses in the Contiguous 48 US States. (We will not be able to ship to Canada nor any other country.)
Before you jump in, please note the following:
- If you have used this site before, please LOG IN here. All user accounts that have been created for previous auctions are still valid. If you don’t remember your password, please use the “Forgot Password” link and follow the steps to reset your password.
- You’ll have to register to use this site before you can bid. Using the link at the bottom of this page, you’ll need to provide a Username and an Email Address to join this site. You will then receive an automated email with a link to finish creating your account.
- **NEW** Set your max bid, and it will automatically increment. As with many other auction websites, we now have the ability to automatically increase your bid up to the maximum amount that you set. So instead of a simple $1 raise, consider putting in the most you are willing to spend. The auction will increase by $1 each time, but you will remain the high-bidder until someone sets a higher maximum amount. (Your max bid is not displayed to other bidders.)
- All bids are final and cannot be retracted.
- Anti-Sniping: Auctions extend once by 5 minutes. All auctions are set to extend one time by 5 minutes if someone tries to place a bid within the last few minutes of the auction. So if the auction is set to end at 10:00pm, and someone places a last-minute bid at 9:58pm, the auction will extend to 10:05pm to allow for more bidding. It will not extend beyond 10:05pm.
- Payment is due before your items are shipped. As we receive payment, we will let the shippers know that they are free to ship. Where available, we will provide the winners with tracking information.
- Some items have been donated with free shipping to you, but please read the description to find out if you’ll need to pay for shipping.
- Have Fun! Feel free to use the sharing buttons to spread the fun on Facebook and other social media.
To Register as a Bidder, please follow this link: https://adsauction.org/wp-login.php?action=register
If you participated in any previous auctions through this website, you have already registered for an account. Please use this link to log in: https://adsauction.org/wp-login.php